EARLY BIRD: 15% off for bookings made 120 days prior to check-in date (excluding Peak season). Season’s minimum night stays apply.
LONG STAY: 15% off Normal season, 10% off Shoulder and High seasons, and 5% off Peak season for bookings of 10 nights or more.
All promotions cannot be combined, are subject to availability on request, and can be withdrawn at anytime without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply. For enquiries, please e-mail [email protected]
One 5-seater car with driver (8 consecutive hours a day excluding petrol)
Fully staffed villa team with private chef service (excluding grocery cost + 15% handling fee)
Daily afternoon tea & coffee with biscuits (4-5pm)
Complimentary one baby cot & baby high chair available
Shared facilities at Pantai Lima Estate (tennis court, fitness gym and seminar room)
Relaxed Payment Policy
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rental amount is payable to confirm a booking.
Where a 25% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 75% balance not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
The total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning 30 days or less after the date of the booking request.
Relaxed Payment Policy applies to all new bookings for stays until December 19, 2021.
Relaxed Cancellation Policy
In the event where your trip is disrupted due to COVID-19, the below terms and conditions apply:
Should you wish to cancel your booking, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim with your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below in the event your trip is disrupted.
For existing bookings before 1st of July 2021, the existing cancellation policies apply. If the booking arrival date is more than 30 days, you are given the flexibility to postpone the booking and convert it into credit:
◦ for up to 18 months from initial arrival date if entire accommodation balance is fully paid
◦ for up to 12 months from date of cancellation if entire accommodation balance is not yet paid
For new bookings from 1st of July 2021 onwards:
◦ Cancellations made more than 30 days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to 12 months from your original arrival date OR a cash refund of 80%.
◦ Cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to 12 months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
◦ For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with 12 months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
We will refund your booking or provide a credit note based on the following conditions:
◦ Your country of residence issue a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked;
◦ Your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available;
◦ There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations.
Terms and Conditions of the COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
◦ Proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
◦ Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
◦ Credit Note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within 12 months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within 12 months of the original check-in date.
◦ The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates;
◦ Policy for new bookings apply for selected managed villas;
◦ Extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.